201 Blueprint Tmos Administration
The 201-TMOS Administration exam is the second exam required to achieve Certified F5 BIG-IP Administrator status. Successful completion of the BIG-IP Administrator exam acknowledges the skills and understanding necessary for day-to-day management of Application Delivery Networks (ADNs).
Troubleshoot basic virtual server connectivity issues :
- Given a connectivity troubleshooting situation, consider the packet and virtual server processing order
- Identify the reason a virtual server is not working as expected
- Identify the reason a pool member has been marked down by health monitors
- Identify traffic diverted due to persistence record
- Identify the current configured state of the pool member
- Identify a persistence issue
Troubleshoot basic hardware issues :
- Perform an End User Diagnostic per F5 documentation and collect the output
- Interpret the LCD Warning Messages
- Identify a possible hardware issue within the log files
- Force an active unit to standby under the appropriate circumstances
- Understand the relationship between interfaces, trunks, VLANs and their status/statistics
Troubleshoot basic performance issues :
- Recognize when a packet capture is needed within the context of a performance issue
- Use BIG-IP tools in order to identify potential performance issues
Troubleshoot basic device management connectivity issues :
- Verify remote connectivity to the BIG-IP in order to determine the cause of a management connectivity issue
- Check and interpret port lockdown settings and packet filters in order to determine the cause of a management connectivity issue to a Self-IP
- Given the use of a remote authentication server, verify proper DNS and NTP settings in order to diagnose a connectivity issue
Open a support ticket with F5 :
- Identify the appropriate supporting components and severity levels for an F5 support ticket
- Given an issue, determine the appropriate severity according to F5 guidelines
- Provide quantitative and relevant information appropriate for a given issue
Identify and report current device status :
- Review the Network Map in order to determine the status of objects
- Use the dashboard to gauge the current running status of the system
- Review log files and identify possible events
- Use iApps Analytics to gauge the current running status of application services
Maintain system configuration :
- Create and restore a UCS archive under the appropriate circumstances
- Identify which high-level tasks can be automated using BIG-IQ
- Manage software images
- Given an HA pair, describe the appropriate strategy for deploying a new software image
- Understand the processes of licensing, license reactivation, and license modification (add-ons)
- Identify which modules are licensed and/or provisioned
- Explain how to create a user
- Explain how to modify user properties
Manage existing system and application services :
- Modify and manage virtual servers
- Modify and manage pools
I did several courses from Vepsun. If I have to summarise my experience in one word, I can say it is "Awesome". I was trained on AWS by Sameer sir. He is an amazing trainer with Strong knowledge on the Subject. His training skills are amazing. We were advised and made to focus more on practicals, as technology needs practice. The institute also has very good Practical labs which comprises of Rack Servers, SAN, NAS and ISCSI Storage to configure and practise labs on real time devices.
I know Vepsun since 2014, past three years i have did several training's from Vepsun. I have completed VMware on the supervision of Sanjeev and i grabbed on the same domain which gave me a good growth to my career. Still to enhance my career i have completed my AWS Solution Architect training with Sameer, which gave me an eye-lashing era toward cloud computing.
I joined for AWS (Amazon Web services) Solution architect. Sameer is my trainer. Initially I was bit sceptical regarding the course. Since, I do not hold any idea about cloud. But then the way classes were handled was awesome. This class room training can be understood even by a non IT guy. He made us much comfortable and understanding from the scratch of the cloud.
It was my pleasure to choose this Institute to learn Technologies. As i got a clear and satisfied training of MCSA technology under the guidance of trainer Mr.Vishal . Now My confidence levels are high to learn more technologies under this management and much confident that my career was in good hands.
I learnt VMware vSphere from Vepsun Technologies. Sanjeev Sir is brilliant in teaching and he explains each & every topic with a scenario..Had a great experience while learning this technology. Not for forgot other trainers(Navin/Nagaraj/Madhu). They too helped me a lot for lab practice. Best institute in Bengaluru.
Excellent Aws training by Sameer he provides real time scenarios with examples. He helped a lot in practicing lab and resume preparation and interview questions.
Thankfull to the Vepsun Institute for providing sound training of VMware Vsphere ,MCSA & CCNA. Specially very thankfull to the faculty Mr. Sanjeev Sir , Mr.Naveen Sir ,Mr. Sameer Sir & Ms.Sakthi mam, his/her knowledge not only about the course but also the industrial concepts are truly unparallable.
MCSA training was fine. I was able to practice everything according to the syllabus. Trainer(Vishal) was kind and his communication was good. Ready to help in case of misunderstanding.
I found cloud computing a fascinating one but them I found vmware even more Intresting. So I was searching desperately for an Institute where I can learn this technology, finally I found vepsun. First I thought its like other institute but really showed me the way. Thanks to the management and staff they we so co operative and once again thanks to sanjeev sir for making my career.
Joined MCSA under Vishal Sir(trainer). I had very less knowledge in this field . Now after completing my training, it was the best choice i had opted for in vepsun to get trained under Vishal sir, who trained me in each and every topics with very easy communication langauge and I never felt it to be new field for me.
I was working on service desk before coming to vepsun, after getting Tranning I got an oppurtunity to work on a Data Center Migration project with TCS, it was kind of long jump frm non technical to Core Technical profile. Friends if you are in bangalore and intersted in MCITP, CCNA, Citrix, VMware etc, I think its a best place to gain knowledge.
I joined Vepsun for AWS course, the infrastructure and faculty are excellent, they covered basics required for aws in brush up classes(storage neworking, databeses, hypervisor.etc) by experts in each domain. Sameer sir took aws classes for me, very cool guy. I liked the way he teaches and explains even small doubts with lot of patience and very thankful for him for materials and guidance he has given.
I can clearly say that Vepsun is one of the best VMware training institutes in Bangalore. Training course was very informative. I have got good knowledge and information on the topics covered during the sessions. Very good experience in learning. At last I would like to say thank you so much for sharing your experience & knowledge with us.
Sanjeev is relay a good trainer. If you are looking for a career in VMware then Sanjeev Vmware class is recommended for a very good foundation in Vmware.
Had a very good over all experience n knowledge. This org has given a good command n "vmware" from Sanjeev and Windows from Navin. Will sure come out with high profile professional career.
To know Schedule & Prices, please write to us at email@example.com
Call at 080-610 12345/9035353007/9036363007