Cloud Security Introduction
- Cloud Security fundamentals
- AWS security model
- Shared Responsibility
- Exam Outline
- Given an AWS abuse notice, evaluate the suspected compromised instance or exposed access keys.
- Preparation stages for incident response
- Mitigation steps to perform Incident response steps
- Verify that the Incident Response plan includes relevant AWS services.
- Dealing with exposed access keys
- Evaluated suspected compromised EC2 Instances
- Evaluate the configuration of automated alerting, and execute possible remediation of security-related incidents and emerging issues.
- AWS Guard duty
- Penetration testing
Logging and Monitoring (VPC)
- Design and implement security monitoring and alerting.
- Design and implement a logging solution.
- Continuous Security Monitoring
- Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment
- AWS Inspector
- AWS Inspector Assessment targets
- AWS EC2 systems manager
- AWS Config
- Understanding CloudWatch
- VPC Flow Logs
- CloudWatch Events
- AWS Cloud Trail
- AWS Macie
- AWS Detective
- AWS Security Hub
- S3 Event notifications
- Trusted advisor recommendations
- Troubleshoot security monitoring and alerting.
- Troubleshoot logging solutions.
- Design edge security on AWS.
- Design and implement a secure network infrastructure.
- AWS Organizations
- Managing OUs
- AWS CloudFront Custom SSL
- Security groups
- Network ACLs
- IPS/IDS concepts in cloud
- AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- AWS Shield concepts
- DDoS Mitigation
- Network Segmentation
- Bastion Hosts
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Endpoints
- EC2 Tenancy
- Compliance Frameworks
- AWS lambda fundamentals
- AWS Simple Email Service
- AWS Route53 DNS
- Troubleshoot a secure network infrastructure
- Design and implement host-based security
Identity and Access Management
- Design and implement a scalable authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
- Understand the Principle of Least Privilege
- IAM Policies
- IAM JSON Policy Elements
- IAM Roles
- IAM Permission boundaries
- Evaluating effective permissions
- Understanding Delegation
- Cross account policies & roles
- Understanding Federation
- AWS Directory services
- AWS Organizations
- Single Sign-On
- SAML Overview Concepts
- S3 Security
- Cross Account S3 access
- S3 Versioning
- S3 MFA delete
- AWS License manager
- Troubleshoot an authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
- Design and implement key management and use
- Cryptography fundamentals
- Cryptography fundamentals
- Cloud Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- AWS Key Management Service (KMS)
- Envelope Encryption
- KMS Authentication and Access Control
- CloudTrail and Encryption
- EBS Architecture and Secure Data Wiping
- S3 Encryption
- AWS Certificate Manager
- ELB- ALB and NLB
- Docker and container security fundamentals
- AWS Glacier
- Troubleshoot key management.
- Design and implement a data encryption solution for data at rest and data in transit.
Executive Program in AWS Certified Security-Specialty Certified by Amazon Web Services(AWS).
Happy Clients Our Success is Measured by Results.
Projects- Our focus in on Delivery a Better Content.
Years of Experience In Imparting Quality Training across Verticals.
Students Placed in Top MNC's
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud.
Amazon Relational Database Service is a distributed relational database service by Amazon Web Services. It is a web service running "in the cloud" designed to simplify the setup, operation, and scaling of a relational database for use in applications.
Amazon DynamoDB is a fully managed proprietary NoSQL database service that supports key-value and document data structures and is offered by Amazon.com as part of the Amazon Web Services portfolio.
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud is a commercial cloud computing service that provides users a virtual private cloud, by "provision[ing] a logically isolated section of Amazon Web Services Cloud".
Amazon Route 53 is a scalable and highly available Domain Name System service.
Amazon Elastic Block Store provides raw block-level storage that can be attached to Amazon EC2 instances and is used by Amazon Relational Database Service.
Learning is very good here. Trainers are very good for Azure and Aws. Completed my Aws & Azure Training.
I have completed my AZURE technologies.Training session was good. Thanks to my trainer. Thanks Vepsun Team.
Best institute offering a AWS & Azure course within this good cost. Trainer was always ready to clear our doubt and support us. Also they have a good student coordinator.
Enrolled here for the course of Linux, trainers are highly qualified with great experience, staffs were quite helpful Kavita and Alka.
Artifical Training content was very helpfull for me to get the job. Teaching and explanation was very good.Good experience overall.
Instructors and Experts
Learn from India's Best leading faculty and industry leaders
Sanjeev SinghEXP 18+
Satwik MuthappaEXP 15+
Frequently Asked Questions
What is AWS?
AWS stands for Amazon Web Service; it is a collection of remote computing services also known as a cloud computing platform. This new realm of cloud computing is also known as IaaS or Infrastructure as a Service.
what is S3?
S3 stands for Simple Storage Service. You can use S3 interface to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time and from anywhere on the web. For S3, the payment model is “pay as you go.”
What is AMI?
AMI stands for Amazon Machine Image. It’s a template that provides the information (an operating system, an application server, and applications) required to launch an instance, which is a copy of the AMI running as a virtual server in the cloud. You can launch instances from as many different AMIs as you need.
What is the relationship between an instance and AMI?
From a single AMI, you can launch multiple types of instances. An instance type defines the hardware of the host computer used for your instance. Each instance type provides different computer and memory capabilities. Once you launch an instance, it looks like a traditional host, and we can interact with it as we would with any computer.
How can you send a request to Amazon S3?
Amazon S3 is a REST service, and you can send a request by using the REST API or the AWS SDK wrapper libraries that wrap the underlying Amazon S3 REST API.
We offer most advanced technologies than any other computer and business training company. Businesses and individuals can choose from the course offerings, delivered by experts.
1st Floor, 104, S R Arcade, 6th Cross, Marathahalli, Bangalore - 560037.