IBM AIX Training In Bangalore
Introduction to UNIX, Basic UNIX Commands :
- OS Origin, History, Versions, Features
Structure of UNIX Commands :
- Architecture, File System, Logging in
Process Scheduling :
- Background processes, killing a process
Introduction to AIX Administration :
- SMIT menu, Web based system manager, HMC
AIX software Installation :
- Packaging definition, bundles, Software Updates, Software States.
- Software Installation and Maintenance
- Fix Central Web site, lslpp & instfix command
- AIX OS Installation
System Startup and Shutdown :
- Startup modes
- Introduction to startup process
- Bootinfo and alog commands, inittab
- System Resource Controller (SRC)
- System shutdown
User & Group Administration :
- User initialization process
- List all users, Add / change / Show / Remove user from AIX
- Password management - Regaining root's password
- List all groups, Add / Change / Show / Remove group from AIX
- System security files
Device Management :
- Device Terminology
- Supported Devices
- Device States, Self Configuring, Device States
- Listing Devices, Documenting Hardware configuration
System Storage and Logical Volume Manager (LVM) :
- LVM Components, Logical Volume Manager
- VGDA, Volume groups - Adding & changing, Extending/Reducing, Activating/Deactivation, Export/Import, Logical Volume
- Logical Storage, RAID, Mirroring & Quorum, Scheduling policies
- Mirror-write consistency, striping, LV policies Add / Remove / Show
- Set LVs and using SMIT, Physical Volumes - List, Add/Move content, Disk Replacement, Alt Disk Installation
File system Administration :
- Structure of JFS / in code
- FS Fragmentation
- Compressed FS, Journal log, JFS Vs JFS2, List / Add/ 10 Change / Show / Delete FS, mounting, increasing and shrinking, Add RAM file system
- Paging Space - Add / Change / Remove, Disk Free space, Control Growing files, Disk Usage
Performance Management :
- Performance Analysis, topaz, vmstat, sar, tprof, svmon, nmon, iostat, filem Ok
Object Data Manager (ODM) :
- ODM Components, DB files
- Device Configuration and config Manager
- ODM Commands
System Initialization :
- Boot Process
- BLV, Boot List, SMS, Service processor
- Working in Maintenance Mode
- LED codes, Location Codes, Firmware, System Start up
- cfgmgr, inittab
- Resource Monitoring and Control (RMC)
Syslog and Error log :
- Error logging, erupt command
- syslogd daemon and configuration
Diagnostics and System Dump :
- Diagnostic objective, working with diag command and with various modes
- System dumps, systemdumpdev command
- Dedicated dump device, dump size, dump check utility, snap
Security Administration :
- File permission and owner ship
- Access Control List (ACL)
- Trojan Horse, security logs, SUID, SGID, Sticky bit, umask, motd , security files
- Trusted Base Computing (TCB)
Automated Tasks :
- Corn, at and Batch
Backup and Restore :
- Types of backup
- Strategy, Devices, Backup & Restore rootvg, mksysb, backup and restore other VGs
- Other UNIX backup commands - tar, cpio, dd
Network File System :
- NFS services, Planning, installation, and configuration of NFS
- Exporting NFS directories, Unexporting an NFS directory
- Mounting an NFS directory
- Administration of NFS servers and clients, NFS files
- Commands and daemons reference
I know Vepsun since 2014, past three years i have did several training's from Vepsun. I have completed VMware on the supervision of Sanjeev and i grabbed on the same domain which gave me a good growth to my career. Still to enhance my career i have completed my AWS Solution Architect training with Sameer, which gave me an eye-lashing era toward cloud computing.
I joined for AWS (Amazon Web services) Solution architect. Sameer is my trainer. Initially I was bit sceptical regarding the course. Since, I do not hold any idea about cloud. But then the way classes were handled was awesome. This class room training can be understood even by a non IT guy. He made us much comfortable and understanding from the scratch of the cloud.
It was my pleasure to choose this Institute to learn Technologies. As i got a clear and satisfied training of MCSA technology under the guidance of trainer Mr.Vishal . Now My confidence levels are high to learn more technologies under this management and much confident that my career was in good hands.
I learnt VMware vSphere from Vepsun Technologies. Sanjeev Sir is brilliant in teaching and he explains each & every topic with a scenario..Had a great experience while learning this technology. Not for forgot other trainers(Navin/Nagaraj/Madhu). They too helped me a lot for lab practice. Best institute in Bengaluru.
Excellent Aws training by Sameer he provides real time scenarios with examples. He helped a lot in practicing lab and resume preparation and interview questions.
Thankfull to the Vepsun Institute for providing sound training of VMware Vsphere ,MCSA & CCNA. Specially very thankfull to the faculty Mr. Sanjeev Sir , Mr.Naveen Sir ,Mr. Sameer Sir & Ms.Sakthi mam, his/her knowledge not only about the course but also the industrial concepts are truly unparallable.
MCSA training was fine. I was able to practice everything according to the syllabus. Trainer(Vishal) was kind and his communication was good. Ready to help in case of misunderstanding.
I found cloud computing a fascinating one but them I found vmware even more Intresting. So I was searching desperately for an Institute where I can learn this technology, finally I found vepsun. First I thought its like other institute but really showed me the way. Thanks to the management and staff they we so co operative and once again thanks to sanjeev sir for making my career.
Joined MCSA under Vishal Sir(trainer). I had very less knowledge in this field . Now after completing my training, it was the best choice i had opted for in vepsun to get trained under Vishal sir, who trained me in each and every topics with very easy communication langauge and I never felt it to be new field for me.
I was working on service desk before coming to vepsun, after getting Tranning I got an oppurtunity to work on a Data Center Migration project with TCS, it was kind of long jump frm non technical to Core Technical profile. Friends if you are in bangalore and intersted in MCITP, CCNA, Citrix, VMware etc, I think its a best place to gain knowledge.
I joined Vepsun for AWS course, the infrastructure and faculty are excellent, they covered basics required for aws in brush up classes(storage neworking, databeses, hypervisor.etc) by experts in each domain. Sameer sir took aws classes for me, very cool guy. I liked the way he teaches and explains even small doubts with lot of patience and very thankful for him for materials and guidance he has given.
I can clearly say that Vepsun is one of the best VMware training institutes in Bangalore. Training course was very informative. I have got good knowledge and information on the topics covered during the sessions. Very good experience in learning. At last I would like to say thank you so much for sharing your experience & knowledge with us.
Sanjeev is relay a good trainer. If you are looking for a career in VMware then Sanjeev Vmware class is recommended for a very good foundation in Vmware.
Had a very good over all experience n knowledge. This org has given a good command n "vmware" from Sanjeev and Windows from Navin. Will sure come out with high profile professional career.
To know Schedule & Prices, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at 080-610 12345/9035353007/9036363007