Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Training In Bangalore
Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 :
- Overview of Exchange Server 2010 Requirements
- Installing Exchange Server 2010 Server Roles
- Completing an Exchange Server 2010 Installation
Configuring Mailbox Servers :
- Overview of Exchange Server 2010 Administrative Tools
- Configuring Mailbox Server Roles
- Configuring Public Folders
Managing Recipient Objects :
- Managing Mailboxes
- Managing Other Recipients
- Configuring E-Mail Address Policies
- Configuring Address Lists
- Performing Bulk Recipient Management Tasks
Managing Client Access :
- Configuring the Client Access Server Role
- Configuring Client Access Services for Outlook Clients
- Configuring Outlook Web App
- Configuring Mobile Messaging
Managing Message Transport :
- Overview of Message Transport
- Configuring Message Transport
Implementing Messaging Security :
- Deploying Edge Transport Servers
- Deploying an Antivirus Solution
- Configuring an Anti-Spam Solution
- Configuring Secure SMTP Messaging
Implementing High Availability :
- Overview of High Availability Options
- Configuring Highly Available Mailbox Databases
- Deploying Highly Available Non-Mailbox Servers
Implementing Backup and Recovery :
- Planning Backup and Recovery
- Backing Up Exchange Server 2010
- Restoring Exchange Server 2010
Configuring Messaging Policy and Compliance :
- Introducing Messaging Policy and Compliance
- Configuring Transport Rules
- Configuring Journaling and Multi-Mailbox Search
- Configuring Messaging Records Management
- Configuring Personal Archives
Securing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 :
- Configuring Role Based Access Control
- Configuring Security for Server Roles in Exchange Server 2010
- Configuring Secure Internet Access
Maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 :
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2010
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2010
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2010
Upgrading from Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010 :
- Overview of Upgrading to Exchange Server 2010
- Upgrading from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2010
- Upgrading from Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
Implementing Unified Messaging :
- Overview of Telephony
- Introducing Unified Messaging
- Configuring Unified Messaging
Advanced Topics in Exchange Server 2010 :
- Deploying Highly Available Solutions for Multiple Sites
- Implementing Federated Sharing
I did several courses from Vepsun. If I have to summarise my experience in one word, I can say it is "Awesome". I was trained on AWS by Sameer sir. He is an amazing trainer with Strong knowledge on the Subject. His training skills are amazing. We were advised and made to focus more on practicals, as technology needs practice. The institute also has very good Practical labs which comprises of Rack Servers, SAN, NAS and ISCSI Storage to configure and practise labs on real time devices.
I know Vepsun since 2014, past three years i have did several training's from Vepsun. I have completed VMware on the supervision of Sanjeev and i grabbed on the same domain which gave me a good growth to my career. Still to enhance my career i have completed my AWS Solution Architect training with Sameer, which gave me an eye-lashing era toward cloud computing.
I joined for AWS (Amazon Web services) Solution architect. Sameer is my trainer. Initially I was bit sceptical regarding the course. Since, I do not hold any idea about cloud. But then the way classes were handled was awesome. This class room training can be understood even by a non IT guy. He made us much comfortable and understanding from the scratch of the cloud.
It was my pleasure to choose this Institute to learn Technologies. As i got a clear and satisfied training of MCSA technology under the guidance of trainer Mr.Vishal . Now My confidence levels are high to learn more technologies under this management and much confident that my career was in good hands.
I learnt VMware vSphere from Vepsun Technologies. Sanjeev Sir is brilliant in teaching and he explains each & every topic with a scenario..Had a great experience while learning this technology. Not for forgot other trainers(Navin/Nagaraj/Madhu). They too helped me a lot for lab practice. Best institute in Bengaluru.
Excellent Aws training by Sameer he provides real time scenarios with examples. He helped a lot in practicing lab and resume preparation and interview questions.
Thankfull to the Vepsun Institute for providing sound training of VMware Vsphere ,MCSA & CCNA. Specially very thankfull to the faculty Mr. Sanjeev Sir , Mr.Naveen Sir ,Mr. Sameer Sir & Ms.Sakthi mam, his/her knowledge not only about the course but also the industrial concepts are truly unparallable.
MCSA training was fine. I was able to practice everything according to the syllabus. Trainer(Vishal) was kind and his communication was good. Ready to help in case of misunderstanding.
I found cloud computing a fascinating one but them I found vmware even more Intresting. So I was searching desperately for an Institute where I can learn this technology, finally I found vepsun. First I thought its like other institute but really showed me the way. Thanks to the management and staff they we so co operative and once again thanks to sanjeev sir for making my career.
Joined MCSA under Vishal Sir(trainer). I had very less knowledge in this field . Now after completing my training, it was the best choice i had opted for in vepsun to get trained under Vishal sir, who trained me in each and every topics with very easy communication langauge and I never felt it to be new field for me.
I was working on service desk before coming to vepsun, after getting Tranning I got an oppurtunity to work on a Data Center Migration project with TCS, it was kind of long jump frm non technical to Core Technical profile. Friends if you are in bangalore and intersted in MCITP, CCNA, Citrix, VMware etc, I think its a best place to gain knowledge.
I joined Vepsun for AWS course, the infrastructure and faculty are excellent, they covered basics required for aws in brush up classes(storage neworking, databeses, hypervisor.etc) by experts in each domain. Sameer sir took aws classes for me, very cool guy. I liked the way he teaches and explains even small doubts with lot of patience and very thankful for him for materials and guidance he has given.
I can clearly say that Vepsun is one of the best VMware training institutes in Bangalore. Training course was very informative. I have got good knowledge and information on the topics covered during the sessions. Very good experience in learning. At last I would like to say thank you so much for sharing your experience & knowledge with us.
Sanjeev is relay a good trainer. If you are looking for a career in VMware then Sanjeev Vmware class is recommended for a very good foundation in Vmware.
Had a very good over all experience n knowledge. This org has given a good command n "vmware" from Sanjeev and Windows from Navin. Will sure come out with high profile professional career.
To know Schedule & Prices, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at 080-610 12345/9035353007/9036363007
Microsoft Azure Cloud Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Microsoft Lync Server Microsoft MCSA 2008 Microsoft MCSA 2012 Microsoft MCSE 2012 Microsoft Office 365 Microsoft SCCM Microsoft SCOM Microsoft SQL Server 2012