Microsoft SCOM Training In Bangalore
SCOM 2012 R2 Overview and Architecture :
- Addressing Cloud and Datacenter Issues by Using Operations Manager
- Overview of Operations Manager
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Site System Roles
- Overview of Core Components and Topology
- Overview of Key Features in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Planning and Sizing System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
Deploying a new System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager Management Group :
- Overview of Security Considerations
- Designing the Management Group
- Installing System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Configuring Operations Manager Default Settings
- Configuring Agent less Exception Monitoring (AEM)
- Deploying the Operations Manager Agent
- Configuring Audit Collection Services
Configuring Fabric and Application Monitoring :
- Introduction to Management Packs
- Configuring Network Device Monitoring
- Configuring Application Monitoring
Application Performance Monitoring :
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Using IntelliTrace
- Team Foundation Server Integration – Application development platform (Theory)
End to End Service monitoring (cloud based monitoring) :
- Management Pack Templates
- Distributed Application Models
- Global Service Monitor
Scorecards, Dashboards, and Reporting :
- Configuring and Managing Reporting in Operations Manager
- Configuring Service Level Tracking
- Dashboards and Widgets
- Creating Custom Dashboards
Configuring and Customizing the Operations Console :
- Security, Scoping, and User Roles
- Creating Custom Views and Alert Resolution States
- Configuring Notification Subscriptions
- Creating Diagnostic and Recovery Tasks
Troubleshooting, Tuning, and Disaster Recovery :
- Troubleshooting Operations Manager Core Components
- Configuring Data Retention in Operations Manager
- Disaster Recovery in Operations Manager
Deploying and Managing Software Updates :
- Overview of Software Updates
- Preparing the Configuration Manager Site for Software Updates
- Managing software Updates
- Configuring Automation Deployment Rules
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Software Updates
Implementing Endpoint Protection by Using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager :
- Overview of Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager
- Configuring and Monitoring Endpoint Protection Policies
Managing Operating System Deployment :
- Overview of Operating System Deployment
- Preparing the Site for Operating System Deployment
- Capturing an Operating System Image
- Deploying an Operating System
Managing Compliance Settings and profiles :
- Overview of Compliance Settings
- Configuring Compliance Settings
- Viewing Compliance Results
- Creating Profiles
Mobile Device Management Using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager :
- Overview of Mobile Device Management
- Managing Mobile Devices by using the Windows Intune Connector
- Deploying Application to Mobile Devices
Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control :
- Configuring Wake On LAN
- Overview of Out of Band Management
- Configuring Power Management Settings
- Configuring Remote Control
Maintaining and Monitoring System Center 2012 Configuration Manager :
- Overview of Configuration Manager 2012 Site Maintenance
- Performing Backup and Recovery of a Configuration Manager 2012 Site
- Monitoring Configuration Manager 2012 Site Systems
Migrating to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager :
- Overview of the Migration Process
- Preparing Configuration Manager 2007 Sites for Migration
- Configuring Migration Settings
- Migrating Objects
I did several courses from Vepsun. If I have to summarise my experience in one word, I can say it is "Awesome". I was trained on AWS by Sameer sir. He is an amazing trainer with Strong knowledge on the Subject. His training skills are amazing. We were advised and made to focus more on practicals, as technology needs practice. The institute also has very good Practical labs which comprises of Rack Servers, SAN, NAS and ISCSI Storage to configure and practise labs on real time devices.
I know Vepsun since 2014, past three years i have did several training's from Vepsun. I have completed VMware on the supervision of Sanjeev and i grabbed on the same domain which gave me a good growth to my career. Still to enhance my career i have completed my AWS Solution Architect training with Sameer, which gave me an eye-lashing era toward cloud computing.
I joined for AWS (Amazon Web services) Solution architect. Sameer is my trainer. Initially I was bit sceptical regarding the course. Since, I do not hold any idea about cloud. But then the way classes were handled was awesome. This class room training can be understood even by a non IT guy. He made us much comfortable and understanding from the scratch of the cloud.
It was my pleasure to choose this Institute to learn Technologies. As i got a clear and satisfied training of MCSA technology under the guidance of trainer Mr.Vishal . Now My confidence levels are high to learn more technologies under this management and much confident that my career was in good hands.
I learnt VMware vSphere from Vepsun Technologies. Sanjeev Sir is brilliant in teaching and he explains each & every topic with a scenario..Had a great experience while learning this technology. Not for forgot other trainers(Navin/Nagaraj/Madhu). They too helped me a lot for lab practice. Best institute in Bengaluru.
Excellent Aws training by Sameer he provides real time scenarios with examples. He helped a lot in practicing lab and resume preparation and interview questions.
Thankfull to the Vepsun Institute for providing sound training of VMware Vsphere ,MCSA & CCNA. Specially very thankfull to the faculty Mr. Sanjeev Sir , Mr.Naveen Sir ,Mr. Sameer Sir & Ms.Sakthi mam, his/her knowledge not only about the course but also the industrial concepts are truly unparallable.
MCSA training was fine. I was able to practice everything according to the syllabus. Trainer(Vishal) was kind and his communication was good. Ready to help in case of misunderstanding.
I found cloud computing a fascinating one but them I found vmware even more Intresting. So I was searching desperately for an Institute where I can learn this technology, finally I found vepsun. First I thought its like other institute but really showed me the way. Thanks to the management and staff they we so co operative and once again thanks to sanjeev sir for making my career.
Joined MCSA under Vishal Sir(trainer). I had very less knowledge in this field . Now after completing my training, it was the best choice i had opted for in vepsun to get trained under Vishal sir, who trained me in each and every topics with very easy communication langauge and I never felt it to be new field for me.
I was working on service desk before coming to vepsun, after getting Tranning I got an oppurtunity to work on a Data Center Migration project with TCS, it was kind of long jump frm non technical to Core Technical profile. Friends if you are in bangalore and intersted in MCITP, CCNA, Citrix, VMware etc, I think its a best place to gain knowledge.
I joined Vepsun for AWS course, the infrastructure and faculty are excellent, they covered basics required for aws in brush up classes(storage neworking, databeses, hypervisor.etc) by experts in each domain. Sameer sir took aws classes for me, very cool guy. I liked the way he teaches and explains even small doubts with lot of patience and very thankful for him for materials and guidance he has given.
I can clearly say that Vepsun is one of the best VMware training institutes in Bangalore. Training course was very informative. I have got good knowledge and information on the topics covered during the sessions. Very good experience in learning. At last I would like to say thank you so much for sharing your experience & knowledge with us.
Sanjeev is relay a good trainer. If you are looking for a career in VMware then Sanjeev Vmware class is recommended for a very good foundation in Vmware.
Had a very good over all experience n knowledge. This org has given a good command n "vmware" from Sanjeev and Windows from Navin. Will sure come out with high profile professional career.
To know Schedule & Prices, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at 080-610 12345/9035353007/9036363007
Microsoft Azure Cloud Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Microsoft Lync Server Microsoft MCSA 2008 Microsoft MCSA 2012 Microsoft MCSE 2012 Microsoft Office 365 Microsoft SCCM Microsoft SCOM Microsoft SQL Server 2012