Active Directory Federation Training In Bangalore
Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) is a feature of the Windows Server operating system (OS) that extends end users' single sign-on (SSO) access to applications and systems outside the corporate firewall.
Installing Active Directory Domain Services :
- Deep dive in to AD database (ntds.dit) and its partitions.
- Introduction into ads edit and ldp.exe
- Manage AD using ads edit and ldp.exe
- Partitions of NTDS
- Managing NTDS using ntdsuti
- Detail discussions and management of FSMO.
- Troubleshooting FSMO issues like floating FSMO
- Deep dive into Schema Partitions.
- Global Catalogue servers.
- Tombstone lifetime period and AD recycle bin.
- Introduction to SYSVOL and NETLOGON
- FRS and troubleshooting FRS
- Troubleshooting DC promo and domain joining issues.
- Analysis of duding logs.
AD Replication :
- Brief introduction to Sites and Services, KCC, ISTG etc.
- Managing AD replication using site cost
- Replication of different AD partitions throughout the Domain and Forests.
- Lingering Objects
- USN roll back
- Troubleshooting different types of AD replication
Active Directory Trusts :
- Different types of trusts
- Creating trusts.
- Troubleshooting Trust Issues
Group Policy :
- Introduction of Group policy Architecture.
- Group policy containers
- How Group policy engine works
- Configuring different types of Group policies
- Loop Back processing
- Fine grained Group policy
- Backing up a GPO
- Importing settings on a new GPO
- Folder Redirection
- Introduction to GPP
- Troubleshooting Group polices
- Introducing GPSVC logs
DFS and DFSR :
- Configuring DFS
- Different types of DFS
- DFS architecture
- Troubleshooting DFS
- Configuring DFSR
- Migrating FRS to DFSR
- Troubleshooting DFSR
Permissions and Groups :
- Different types of groups
- Delegating permissions
- Introducing ICACLS
- Backing up and restoring permissions
- Introduction to KDC
- Difference between Kerberos and NTLM
- NTLM authentication process
- Kerberos authentication process
- Introduction to KLIST
DNS and DC discovery Process :
- Introduction to AD integrated DNS
- DNS records
- How DNS works
- DC discovery
- NETLOGON logs
- Windows Time
- Windows time hierarchy.
- Windows time logs
- Troubleshooting Windows time
- NTP servers
USER PROFILES :
- Different types of user profiles
- Configuring roaming profiles
- Troubleshooting user profiles
- Introducing ETL traces.
- ACCOUNT LOCKOUT
- NO BOOT Troubleshooting
- SLOW LOGIN troubleshooting
- RPC Issues and troubleshooting
- NTDS backup and Auth restoration
PUBLIC KEY INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Introduction to PKI
- Different types of encryptions
- PKI hierarchy
- Configuring different types of PKI infrastructure.
- Inbuilt and 3rd party certificates
- Creating Certificate templets.
- Creating Certificate requests
- Creating Certificate using a Custom Certificate request.
- SHA1, SHA2 types.
- Configuring Auto enrollment
- Upgrading a PKI infrastructure. Troubleshooting Certificate issues.
ACTIVE DIRECTORY FEDERATION SERVICES :
- Deploying ADFS farm
- Installing a web service proxy
- Device registration service
- Authentication enhancements
Learning is very good here. Trainers are very good for Azure and Aws. Completed my Aws & Azure Training .
I have completed my AZURE technologies.Training session was good .Thanks to my trainer . Thanks Vepsun Team.
Best institute offering a AWS & Azure course within this good cost.. Trainer was always ready to clear our doubt and support us.. Also they have a good student coordinator .
Enrolled here for the course of Linux, trainers are highly qualified with great experience, staffs were quite helpfull, Kavita and Alka
Artifical Training content was very helpfull for me to get the job . Teaching and explanation was very good.Good experience overall.
Thanks to Sameer sir and other technical trainers at vepsun, I got excellent training for aws terrific knowledge he has. Thank you so much sir will come soon again
|Trainer Name||:||SAMEER. S|
|About Trainer||:||Sameer has more than 13+ yrs of Industry Experience on pure Infrastructure Cloud Services. He has worked in Wipro, TCS, HP as the past Working Experience. He has been awarded by Citrix as Best Citrix Trainer in India. He has written so many technology blogs on Cloud Services. He has did more than 25+ Industry Certificates and he has guided lot many students on career counselling. He has Masters from Madras University. He is a Quick Learner and technical Evangelist. His Hobbies are watching Youtube Videos and Cracking jokes when ever get free time.|