Core Java Refresher:
- Keywords and Syntax
- variables, operators, and control flows
- OOPs overview from Java context
- Exception Handling, File and DB handling
- Collections overview, and ArrayList example
- Fundamentals of test automation
- ROI in Automation
- Automation framework
- Various tools and comparison with Selenium
Introduction of Selenium WebDriver:
- What Selenium is and how it is used in the industry
- Features of Selenium
- Selenium IDE - Overview with a couple of examples
- WebDriver Architecture
- Installation of Selenium and supporting tools/Frameworks
Locating Techniques :
- Simple WebDriver Program Demonstration
- Basics of HTML page, tags, attributes, and visible texts
- Importance of attributes in locating elements
- Installation of Firebug and Firepath in Firefox browser
- Locators and Eight Locating Techniques
- Creating robust locators using CSS and XPath
WebDriver Basics - I :
- Execute Tests in Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer
- WebDriver Commands: Driving Browsers and Handling Cookies
- WebElement Commands
- Handling Various WebElements
- WebDriver Timeout Methods
WebDriver Basics - II :
- Handling Multiple elements using findElements() method
- Handling Alerts, Pop-ups, and Frames
- Limitation of Implicit Wait and how Explicit Wait helps
- Advanced User Interactions
- Taking Screenshots
- Working with Firefox profiles
- Handling File Uploads Using AutoIT
- Introduction to Flash Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver
- Arranging Tests in 3-As format
- F.I.R.S.T Principles and SRP
- Various Annotations in TestNG
- TestNG configuration file
- Configuration Annotations
- Attributes of @Test
- Parallel Test Execution Capability
- Assertion APIs
- Passing Parameters to Tests
- Configuring Test Suites
- Reports using TestNG
- Reports using ReportNG
WebDriver - Framework :
- Introduction to various frameworks
- Page Object Design Pattern
- Data Driven Tests using TestNG and POI
- Introduction to Maven and ANT
- Use of Log4j
- Use of Listeners
- Typical components of a framework
- Overview of BDD, TDD
- Code Coverage in Java
- Overview of Sikuli tool for UI testing
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Configuring Jenkins to invoke Selenium Tests
Selenium Grid :
- What is Selenium Grid?
- When to Use Selenium Grid
- Setting up Grid - Hub and Nodes?
- Configuring TestNG.xml to run tests on Grid
- Automate an eCommerce Application
- Test Automation Requirements Description
- What Next? How to Start?
- High Level Framework
- Configurability—No to Hard-Coding
- Modularity—Re-Use And DRY
- Test Data Management
- Logging and Reporting
Mobile App Test Automation using Appium:
- Introduction Mobile App Test Automation
- Introduction to Appium
- UIAutomator with Appium
- Locating Elements - UIAutomator framework
- DesiredCapabilities for Android
Executive Program in Selenium
Happy Clients Our success is Measured by Results.
Projects- Our focus in on Delivering a better content.
Years of experience In Imparting Quality Training across Verticals.
Students Placed in Top MNC's
Learning is very good here. Trainers are very good for Azure and Aws. Completed my Aws & Azure Training.
I have completed my AZURE technologies.Training session was good. Thanks to my trainer. Thanks Vepsun Team.
Best institute offering a AWS & Azure course within this good cost. Trainer was always ready to clear our doubt and support us. Also they have a good student coordinator.
Enrolled here for the course of Linux, trainers are highly qualified with great experience, staffs were quite helpful Kavita and Alka.
Artifical Training content was very helpfull for me to get the job. Teaching and explanation was very good.Good experience overall.
Instructors and Experts
Learn from India's Best leading Faculty and Industry Leaders
Sanjeev SinghEXP 18+
Satwik MuthappaEXP 15+
We offer most Advanced Technologies than any other Computer and Business Training Company. Businesses and Individuals can choose from the course offerings, delivered by experts.
Soul Space Paradigm, 3rd Floor, West Wing, next to Hotel Radisson Blu, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037