Introductions and course logistics :
- Course outline
- Course goals
- Course objectives
Architecture and Components:
- Identify the components of a vRealize Automation deployment that is
- used to manage a multivendor hybrid cloud
- Identify the component design options for vRealize Automation
- Explain the concepts of vRealize Automation administration and self-service
- Identify how vRealize Automation integrates with other VMware
- Explain the concept of multitenancy
- Identify the abstraction layers of the vRealize Automation cloud
- Identify the administrator roles used by vRealize Automation
- Explain the vRealize Automation installation prerequisites
- Identify the vRealize Automation appliances and component installers
- Define the vRealize Automation installation
- Define relationships between vRealize Automation entities
- Identify and configure vRealize Automation endpoints
- Identity how vRealize Automation discovers compute resources
- Define vRealize Automation roles
- Identify fabric groups, business groups, and reservations
- Create tenants
- Create and manage reservations for compute resources
Blueprints and Catalog Services:
- Create and manage single-machine and multimachine blueprints
- Manage service catalog items with entitlements and approval policies
- Provision new machines and services
- Manage self-provisioned machines
- Create approval policies
- Identify extensibility and customization options
- Use vRealize Orchestrator
- Configure plug-ins for external integration
- Use the Advanced Service Designer
- Create custom forms and services
Monitoring and Reclamation:
- Identify and verify inactive and abandoned resources
- Manage machine leases
- Manage machine reclamation
- Define the role of vRealize Application Services
- Identify vRealize Application Services infrastructure components and requirements
- Deploy and manage vRealize Application Services
- Configure application provisioning
- Create, manage, and update applications
- Manage catalog services
Executive Program in VMware vRA
Happy Clients Our success is Measured by Results.
Projects- Our focus in on Delivering a better content.
Years of experience In Imparting Quality Training across Verticals.
Students Placed in Top MNC's
Learning is very good here. Trainers are very good for Azure and Aws. Completed my Aws & Azure Training.
I have completed my AZURE technologies.Training session was good. Thanks to my trainer. Thanks Vepsun Team.
Best institute offering a AWS & Azure course within this good cost. Trainer was always ready to clear our doubt and support us. Also they have a good student coordinator.
Enrolled here for the course of Linux, trainers are highly qualified with great experience, staffs were quite helpful Kavita and Alka.
Artifical Training content was very helpfull for me to get the job. Teaching and explanation was very good.Good experience overall.
Instructors and Experts
Learn from India's Best leading Faculty and Industry Leaders
Sanjeev SinghEXP 18+
Satwik MuthappaEXP 15+
We offer most Advanced Technologies than any other Computer and Business Training Company. Businesses and Individuals can choose from the course offerings, delivered by experts.
1st Floor, 104, S R Arcade, 6th Cross, Marathahalli, Bangalore - 560037.