Bigdata and Hadoop
Big data is a collection of large datasets that cannot be processed using traditional computing techniques. It is not a single technique or a tool, rather it has become a complete subject, which involves various tools, technqiues and frameworks.
Price : 18000/-
Big Data :
- The problem space and example applications
- Why don't traditional approaches scale?
Hadoop Background :
- Hadoop History
- The ecosystem and stack: HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig…
- Cluster architecture overview
Development Environment :
- Hadoop distribution and basic commands
- Eclipse development
HDFS Introduction :
- The HDFS command line and web interfaces
- The HDFS Java API (lab)
Map Reduce Introduction :
- Key philosophy: move computation, not data
- Core concepts: Mappers, reducers, drivers
- The Map Reduce Java API (lab)
Real-World Map Reduce :
- Optimizing with Combiners and Practitioners (lab)
- More common algorithms: sorting, indexing and searching (lab)
- Relational manipulation: map-side and reduce-side joins (lab)
- Chaining Jobs
- Testing with MRUnit
Higher-level Tools :
- Patterns to abstract "thinking in Map Reduce"
- The Cascading library (lab)
- The Hive database (lab)
Python from Vepsun Technologies is the best training in Bangalore. My trainer was Shambhavi Mam, and she is very good. she has profound knowledge of the subject, and she teaches the topics with relatable examples...
I have done AWS training in VEPSUN Technology, Marathahalli in Bengaluru. The concepts were teaches clearly. At the same time practical session held very well. So it make us to understand the concept easily and to have a friendly..
Had training in Devops , the best choice to anyone searching for getting trained by good trainers:).
Hi,I completed my training in Vepsun, Vepsun has provided me better training and ....
I have completed my AWS training in Vepsun Technologies at Bangalore, I must say one of the most patient instructors Sameer sir I have ever come across..
I have completed AWS Solution architecture training at Vepsun Technologies. I am very much satisfy with the training....