Big Data Development training In Bangalore
Module I: Introduction to Big Data and Ecosystem :
- Data Types, Distributed / Parallel Processing Concepts.
- Big Data Characteristics,Challenges with Traditional Systems.
- Solution Types, Distributions & Specialties, Challenges & Complexity & Use Cases.
Module II: HDFS, Hadoop Architecture & YARN :
- HDFS Components, Fault Tolerance, Horizontal Scaling, Block Size, Replication Factor, Daemons, HA, Federation, Quotas.
- Anatomy of Read / Write & Failure / Recovery on HDFS.
Module III: Environment:
- State Of The Art Customized CentOS 7.3 VM Designed with plethora of Latest Items for Big Data / ML / Analytics / ETL / DB Development including Scala IDE, Eclipse IDE, VS Code, Anaconda, RStudio & Talend Open Studio.
- Numerous Data Patterns for Modeling & Real Life Understanding of Dev Problems & Situations.
- Ensuring All Lab & Participants System Prerequisites are fulfilled for further proceedings.
Module IV: MapReduce :
- Implementing Custom InputFormats and OutputFormats, Saving Binary Data Using SequenceFile and Avro Data Files, Map-Side / Reduce-Side / Skewed Join, Cartesian Product.
- Building Inverted Index, Custom Partitioner, Converting Unstructured to Structured Data, Compression Techniques.
- Scheduling & Coordinating Execution on YARN.
To know Schedule & Prices, please write to us at email@example.com
Call at 080-610 12345/9035353007/9036363007
|Trainer Name||:||SAMEER. S|
|About Trainer||:||Sameer has more than 13+ yrs of Industry Experience on pure Infrastructure Cloud Services. He has worked in Wipro, TCS, HP as the past Working Experience. He has been awarded by Citrix as Best Citrix Trainer in India. He has written so many technology blogs on Cloud Services. He has did more than 25+ Industry Certificates and he has guided lot many students on career counselling. He has Masters from Madras University. He is a Quick Learner and technical Evangelist. His Hobbies are watching Youtube Videos and Cracking jokes when ever get free time.|