Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Training In Bangalore
Basics of Exchange Server 2013 :
This Module describes the basics of Exchange which will give base foundation
- What is Exchange server and why do we need
- Exchange Server Versions
- Clients Collaborations
- Why Exchange server should depend on Active Directory
Architecture changes and new Features Introduced in Exchange 2013 :
This Module describes architecture changes and new features introduced in Exchange 2103
- What's wrong in earlier versions of Exchange 2007 or 2010?
- What new Changes Introduced in Exchange 2013 Architecture when compared to earlier version?
- New Features introduced in Exchange 2013(Server and Client Level)
Planning and Configuring Mailbox Roles :
This Module describes Extending schema , Prepare domains to introduce first exchange 2013 server and walk through Exchange mailbox role installation steps
- Preparing Active Directory and Domain to Introduce Exchange in to the Organization
- Extending the Active Directory Schema to Support exchange 2013 classes and attributes
- Prepare Active Directory and Active Directory domain before installing Exchange 2013
- Exchange Installation order we need to follow as Best practice approach
- Verifying Exchange 2013 Prerequisites
- Configuring the mailbox role
- Overview and brief explanation of services installed after configuring mailbox role
- Creating and Managing the databases
Planning and Configuring Client Access Role :
This Module describes how to plan and install Client Access Role
- Why we need Client Access Server Role and How it works
- How to Plan to install for Client Access Role in Multi-Site Environment
- Configuring the Client Access Role
- Overview and brief explanation of services installed after configuring Client Access role
Managing Recipient Objects, Address book Policies, Email Address Policies :
This Module explains how to Manage Recipient Objects, Address Book policies and Accepted domain
- Create and Manage Recipients
- Creating /Manage Address book policies
- Create/Manage Email Address Policies
- Creating the public folder mailboxes
Configuring Outlook Anywhere and Auto discover Process :
This Module explains how to configure Outlook Anywhere and how auto discover works
- Configure Outlook Anywhere
- Configuring External URL for Outlook Web App(OWA)
- High Availability for CAS Servers
- What is Auto discover
- How Auto discover Process with respect to Outlook client
Configuring High Availability(DAG) :
This Module Explains how to Create DAG to attain High Availability for Mailbox server role
- Creating DAG for High Availability
- Adding Mailbox database copies to DAG
- In-depth of Active Manager Components(PAM & SAM)
- How Log shipping happens in DAG
- Managed Availability
Client Protocol Connectivity flow :
This Module Explains how clients connects to Databases to access Emails
- Exchange 2013 Client Protocol Architecture
- Outlook Anywhere connectivity
- OWA Connectivity
- EAS Connectivity
- CAS-CAS Proxying
- CAS Redirection
Mail Routing :
This Module Explains How Mail routing happens in Exchange 2013
- Services, Protocols and Port number involved in Mail routing
- Internal Mail Routing
- External Mail Routing
- Mail Routing in Multi Site Scenarios
- Transport High Availability
- Message Tracking
Configuring Messaging Policy and Compliance :
This Module Explains How to configure transport rule and Security
- Creating Transport rules
- DLP Protection
- Implementing Antivirus solutions
- e-discovery and In-Place Hold
- Configuring Journaling
Implementing Backup , Recovery Procedure and Database Portability :
This Module explains how to plan, backup and restore Exchange databases
- Backup the Exchange database
- Recovery the Exchange database
- Database Portability
Custom Mail Tips, Mailbox Movement, OAB Generation Process :
This Module explains How custom MailTips works, Mailbox movement and OAB Generations process
- How Custom Mail tips works in outlook
- Involvement of MRS Services during mailbox movement
- OAB Generation Process
- Over View of ESEutill commands
Auditing and RBAC Permission :
This Module explains how to configure audit logging and RBAC Permissions
- Configure Audit Logging
- Configure RBAC Permissions
Planning for Disaster Recovery Procedure :
This Module explains how to recover the CAS and MBX roles
- Recovery MBX Role
- Recovery CAS Role
- Recovery CAS Role
Monitoring and troubleshooting exchange 2013 :
This Module Explains How to trouble Mail flow, Database issues, Database copy status issues, Client Access server issues.
Upgrading scenarios from Exchange 2003 or 2007 or 2010 :
This Module will give explanation/overview of how to upgrade from legacy exchange versions to exchange 2013
- Pre-requisites of upgrading to exchange 2013
- Upgrading from Exchange 2003/2007 to 2013
- Upgrading from Exchange 2010 to 2013
- How the client request works during co-existence scenarios
I did several courses from Vepsun. If I have to summarise my experience in one word, I can say it is "Awesome". I was trained on AWS by Sameer sir. He is an amazing trainer with Strong knowledge on the Subject. His training skills are amazing. We were advised and made to focus more on practicals, as technology needs practice. The institute also has very good Practical labs which comprises of Rack Servers, SAN, NAS and ISCSI Storage to configure and practise labs on real time devices.
I know Vepsun since 2014, past three years i have did several training's from Vepsun. I have completed VMware on the supervision of Sanjeev and i grabbed on the same domain which gave me a good growth to my career. Still to enhance my career i have completed my AWS Solution Architect training with Sameer, which gave me an eye-lashing era toward cloud computing.
I joined for AWS (Amazon Web services) Solution architect. Sameer is my trainer. Initially I was bit sceptical regarding the course. Since, I do not hold any idea about cloud. But then the way classes were handled was awesome. This class room training can be understood even by a non IT guy. He made us much comfortable and understanding from the scratch of the cloud.
It was my pleasure to choose this Institute to learn Technologies. As i got a clear and satisfied training of MCSA technology under the guidance of trainer Mr.Vishal . Now My confidence levels are high to learn more technologies under this management and much confident that my career was in good hands.
I learnt VMware vSphere from Vepsun Technologies. Sanjeev Sir is brilliant in teaching and he explains each & every topic with a scenario..Had a great experience while learning this technology. Not for forgot other trainers(Navin/Nagaraj/Madhu). They too helped me a lot for lab practice. Best institute in Bengaluru.
Excellent Aws training by Sameer he provides real time scenarios with examples. He helped a lot in practicing lab and resume preparation and interview questions.
Thankfull to the Vepsun Institute for providing sound training of VMware Vsphere ,MCSA & CCNA. Specially very thankfull to the faculty Mr. Sanjeev Sir , Mr.Naveen Sir ,Mr. Sameer Sir & Ms.Sakthi mam, his/her knowledge not only about the course but also the industrial concepts are truly unparallable.
MCSA training was fine. I was able to practice everything according to the syllabus. Trainer(Vishal) was kind and his communication was good. Ready to help in case of misunderstanding.
I found cloud computing a fascinating one but them I found vmware even more Intresting. So I was searching desperately for an Institute where I can learn this technology, finally I found vepsun. First I thought its like other institute but really showed me the way. Thanks to the management and staff they we so co operative and once again thanks to sanjeev sir for making my career.
Joined MCSA under Vishal Sir(trainer). I had very less knowledge in this field . Now after completing my training, it was the best choice i had opted for in vepsun to get trained under Vishal sir, who trained me in each and every topics with very easy communication langauge and I never felt it to be new field for me.
I was working on service desk before coming to vepsun, after getting Tranning I got an oppurtunity to work on a Data Center Migration project with TCS, it was kind of long jump frm non technical to Core Technical profile. Friends if you are in bangalore and intersted in MCITP, CCNA, Citrix, VMware etc, I think its a best place to gain knowledge.
I joined Vepsun for AWS course, the infrastructure and faculty are excellent, they covered basics required for aws in brush up classes(storage neworking, databeses, hypervisor.etc) by experts in each domain. Sameer sir took aws classes for me, very cool guy. I liked the way he teaches and explains even small doubts with lot of patience and very thankful for him for materials and guidance he has given.
I can clearly say that Vepsun is one of the best VMware training institutes in Bangalore. Training course was very informative. I have got good knowledge and information on the topics covered during the sessions. Very good experience in learning. At last I would like to say thank you so much for sharing your experience & knowledge with us.
Sanjeev is relay a good trainer. If you are looking for a career in VMware then Sanjeev Vmware class is recommended for a very good foundation in Vmware.
Had a very good over all experience n knowledge. This org has given a good command n "vmware" from Sanjeev and Windows from Navin. Will sure come out with high profile professional career.
To know Schedule & Prices, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at 080-610 12345/9035353007/9036363007
Microsoft Azure Cloud Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Microsoft Lync Server Microsoft MCSA 2008 Microsoft MCSA 2012 Microsoft MCSE 2012 Microsoft Office 365 Microsoft SCCM Microsoft SCOM Microsoft SQL Server 2012