Course Introduction :
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
Introduction to VMware Horizon :
- Recognize the features and benefits of VMware Horizon
- Identify the major function of each VMware Horizon component
- Define a use case for your virtual desktop and application infrastructure
View Connection Server :
- Identify the system and virtualization requirements for a View Connection server
- License VMware Horizon components
- Configure View Connection Server
- Use the dashboard to quickly focus on the details of a problem
- Identify the benefits of using the VMware Horizon Help Desk tool
VMware Horizon Desktops :
- Outline the process and choices in setting up VMware Horizon virtual machines
- Compare the remote display protocols that are available in VMware Horizon
- Outline the configuration choices when installing Horizon Agent
VMware Horizon Desktop Pools :
- Identify the steps to set up a template for desktop pool deployment
- List the steps to add desktops to the View Connection Server inventory
- Define desktop entitlement
- Describe how information on the Users and Groups page can be used to control and monitor Horizon users
- Explain the hierarchy of global policies, pool-level policies, and user-level policies
- List the Horizon Group Policy administrative template files
Horizon Client Options :
- Enlist the requirements for a Horizon Client installation
- Install Horizon Client and connect to a virtual desktop
- Explain USB redirection and options
- Define and compare a thin client with a system running Horizon Client
- Configure Virtual Printing for location-based printing
Creating Automated Pools of Full Virtual Machines :
- Recognize how an automated pool operates
- Compare dedicated-assignment and floating-assignment pools
- Outline the steps to create an automated pool
8 Creating and Managing Linked-Clone Desktop Pools :
- Describe the VMware linked-clone technology
- Enlist the system requirements for View Composer
- Outline the steps to install View Composer
- Outline the steps necessary to set up a desktop pool that uses linked clones
- Compare the purpose of the parent and the replica virtual machines
- Compare the recompose, refresh, and rebalance management operations for linked clones
- Describe the management operations for persistent disks
Executive Program in VMware Horizon
Happy Clients Our success is Measured by Results.
Projects- Our focus in on Delivering a better content.
Years of experience In Imparting Quality Training across Verticals.
Students Placed in Top MNC's
Learning is very good here. Trainers are very good for Azure and Aws. Completed my Aws & Azure Training.
I have completed my AZURE technologies.Training session was good. Thanks to my trainer. Thanks Vepsun Team.
Best institute offering a AWS & Azure course within this good cost. Trainer was always ready to clear our doubt and support us. Also they have a good student coordinator.
Enrolled here for the course of Linux, trainers are highly qualified with great experience, staffs were quite helpful Kavita and Alka.
Artifical Training content was very helpfull for me to get the job. Teaching and explanation was very good.Good experience overall.
Instructors and Experts
Learn from India's Best leading Faculty and Industry Leaders
Sanjeev SinghEXP 18+
Satwik MuthappaEXP 15+
We offer most Advanced Technologies than any other Computer and Business Training Company. Businesses and Individuals can choose from the course offerings, delivered by experts.
Soul Space Paradigm, 3rd Floor, West Wing, next to Hotel Radisson Blu, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037