Course Introduction :
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
Introduction to Troubleshooting :
- Identify the effects of a system problem
- Define the scope of troubleshooting
- Use a structured approach
- Examine examples of troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Tools :
- Use command-line tools to identify and troubleshoot problems
- Use vSphere CLI
- Use vRealize Log Insight for log aggregation, efficient log search, and problem analysis
- Identify the symptoms of network-related problems
- Analyze and resolve standard switch and distributed switch problems
- Examine common management network connectivity problems and restore configurations
- Identify and prevent potential problems
- Analyze storage-related logs
- Analyze hardware malfunction and software misconfiguration scenarios
- Analyze possible causes, recover from the faulty conditions, and restore storage visibility
Vsphere clusters :
- Identify and recover from problems related to vSphere HA
- Analyze and troubleshoot various types of vSphere vMotion problems related to virtual machine migrations
- Examine vSphere cluster failure scenarios and possible solutions
Virtual Machines :
- Analyze and resolve common virtual machine snapshot problems
- Troubleshoot virtual machine connection state problems
- Resolve problems seen during VMware Tools™ installations
Vcenter server and ESXI :
- Describe the vCenter Server and VMware Platform Services Controller™ architecture in vSphere 6.x
- Identify and resolve authentication problems
- Analyze and fix problems with vCenter Server services
- Examine ESXi host and vCenter Server failure scenarios and resolve the problems
Executive Program in VMware vSphere 6.7
Happy Clients Our success is Measured by Results.
Projects- Our focus in on Delivering a better content.
Years of experience In Imparting Quality Training across Verticals.
Students Placed in Top MNC's
Learning is very good here. Trainers are very good for Azure and Aws. Completed my Aws & Azure Training.
I have completed my AZURE technologies.Training session was good. Thanks to my trainer. Thanks Vepsun Team.
Best institute offering a AWS & Azure course within this good cost. Trainer was always ready to clear our doubt and support us. Also they have a good student coordinator.
Enrolled here for the course of Linux, trainers are highly qualified with great experience, staffs were quite helpful Kavita and Alka.
Artifical Training content was very helpfull for me to get the job. Teaching and explanation was very good.Good experience overall.
Instructors and Experts
Learn from India's Best leading Faculty and Industry Leaders
Sanjeev SinghEXP 18+
Satwik MuthappaEXP 15+
We offer most Advanced Technologies than any other Computer and Business Training Company. Businesses and Individuals can choose from the course offerings, delivered by experts.
1st Floor, 104, S R Arcade, 6th Cross, Marathahalli, Bangalore - 560037.